Sunday, June 28, 2009

Confirmation Camp

Friday 4pm gather at church. English, Chinese & Tamil group together in 2 buses and around 90 peoples. The camp took place in I.J Convent, the place is good and the most of the boys in 1 big room with double-deck bed, Serric sleep on top of me, haha can kick him from btm =p. And we were given number to be in group, total 10 groups and I'm in group 5 with Marianne and Kevin and others. Damn la, I'm so speechless about other my groupmate for they're so bitch.



First night's theme was "Who Am I". Joseph Arul give great speeches and get us into talk with one another. We got a few question and keep on changing person to talk as the question change. Went back to our room at 11.30pm, 30 more mins to my Bday and all the boy are so eager to rape me.




Wake up time is 6am but piggy me got up at 6.50am and the water is so COLD. The first talk by Marcus was Teen Issue and some other talk about Gift of Holy Spirit. Sad that in the evening rain and they cancel our games time. Me and Serric just chat and kill time. Evening mass was in Bahasa and Father George conduct it. Thank for the Bday wish and the whole camp people sang bday song for me, thank Shaun. The night section was killing, so sad to see my friends tearing but it was really good. At midnite, we all sat in a bed and tell jokes and ghost story till 2am. Some of the boy never sleep.




Sunday and mine birthday have to pass on to Vidiana. Haiz so fast over but I glad to spend it at Confirmation Camp. Today each 2 group have to do a 5-6mins play on given topic. My group topic was "playing taunt in classroom & church". I so pissed of with those bitchy girls and they're really noob la. The camp was a great experience. There lots more of happening but
what happen in IJ Convent stay in IJ Convent.

Joseph and Joshua's story are stay with me FOR NOW! hahah


2 comments:

  1. stil din write finish yet??
    hehe... hope u had fun lar...
    cuz i did on my bday too...
    v r lucky ppl to celebrate our bday there...hehe...
    i miss camp so so so much...
    miss hangin out with all of yall...
    now... juz cant wait for confirmation..
    b a good boy kay... b nice...
    tc n enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,u don't know wat happen during midnite at the room when my Bday =(

    ReplyDelete