Saturday, April 25, 2009

Confirmation's Trip

My sleepless night
I just can't fall into sleep Friday's nite
Awake till morning and 6.30am prepare for Mass n trip to Melaka

Melaka trip was fun and we played "Dare or Truth" game in the bus
I still rmb what I have to do xD
Place we visit :

Mother Mary Church
Montfort Boy Home
Santa Cruz Church
Saint Anthony Church
Saint Peter Church
Saint Francis Assisi Church
Jonker Street

I also learned stories/miracle about Mother Mary and Saint
Ah, our tour guide know many magic tricks
He really amuse everyone with his tricks =p

After the evening mass, we were given 1.30 hour to shop at Jonker Street
Cendol is very nice and sweet
Got performance of a old man selling some oil
He use one finger to break a watermelon

We reach back Kajang at 11.20pm
All I want is my bath and bed

No comments:

Post a Comment