Saturday, March 21, 2009

JB's trip


On Wednesday morning, I wake up around 7.30am and prepare myself. Yea, I going to Johor Bharu. I can’t wait to meet my friends there. Hmm, I would said I not scare to go alone and I guess it would be fine. In the bus, since it like 4hours++ for bus speed they got tv and they show a malay movie, kinda not bad. I use to like good malay love story. This one got a bit humor also. So my 2hours is not wasted. I reach at Larkin around 2.30pm, and wait for Qi to come fetch me. Lol, he got thing to do so I wait at McDonald for 1hours + dreaming. I’m so glad to see Qi and he 20year old and he’s very friendly. He take me to CC and we play together. Kinda cool playing with him next to me and got different feel compare to me at home and he at so far away. We play kinda long cause there nothing to do at his house and Kit not home. Around 3am Qi drive back home and Kit at home, haha, so glad to Kit a.k.a Desmond a.k.a Hao. Kit for mi ^^.


That night I sleep around 5.30am, both of us stay up late chatting and catch what we miss out. Ok, who is Kit? Kit is my friend, I was a Dota’s player early last year and Kit is my teammate, he and some other friend come down to stay and my place cause there is tournament over in KL. After a long time, only me and Kit keep in touch. Qi is Kit elder brother and they have a more sister which I know also and a form 3 brother which is so pro in Maple. We wake up around 1pm and ate lunch. Qi is much more imba than me. He not need to sleep whereas he game till don’t know what time and sleep few hours only most of the time. Hmm, I guess I come wrong time cause that Saturday Qi’s Gf’s sister wedding at Semenyih. Well, Qi need to go on Thursday and I my one whole day was Thursday. So all not well plan yet, Kit bring me to meet his friend. Kit play in a band and he intro me to 2 of his friend. Hehe, Ah Zhu really have nice white hair and is 1 year younger than me. After that we went to City Square to jalan jalan a bit. Not much time to watch movie or play bowling. Ha, they really smoke a lot and I love their parent. Kit’s dad is really cool. Thursday night after City Square we went home as Kit’s mom cook. Nice dinner and we ate together with his dad. Ha, his dad so open and play around. Imba family. I also love his house which is so nice and outside got place to sit and catch wind. Tai hao yao le. Thought of going to club at midnight but turn out all of us plus 2 more of Kit friend all went to play Dota. That night was fun. I don’t know what to said, Qi and Kit don’t give me pay for anything. They pay for CC, snack, drink and on the way back petrol I want to pay half also he no take.




The plan was Friday morning go back home with Qi. Turn out we come home at 6am and sleep till 2pm. My imba Qi come home still play and sleep for fews hours only. Kit today got band practice so he got to go first. Haiz, kinda sad to leave. Really miss chatting with Qi and Kit. They’re really friendly. In the end, me and Qi drive back Kajang at 11.30pm. Qi never sleep for so long and he so tired and I need talk to him while he drive. Lol, heavy rain during half way back. Talk talk then around 2.30am we reach already. Haiz, glad and tired to be home and really miss them and have my feeling of staying longer but I can’t. Wish Kit Qi and Devil all the best. Ah, I going to try to straight my hair when my next visit as Yi helping me out. Thank Kit for the advice of having fun and screw around when we were young which I will consider it again. ^^



















No comments:

Post a Comment